My awesome summer!
This summer was awesome! Pictured below are some of the things I did:
- kayaked on Lake Michigan
- went the historic Pullman neighborhood of Chicago
- hiked at Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore where I had a summer internship
- went to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park
- saw thick deposits of heavy mineral in Indiana
- watched the sunrise from a teepee with my beautiful wife in Oregon
- backpacked in the Wallowa Mountains of eastern Oregon with Susan
- had dinner with Vivian Wampler (b. 1910) who was the nanny for my wife!
Of interest to me and hopefully at least one other person